Wyoming Leaders Support National Retirement Security Week 2017, Oct. 22-28
The intent of National Retirement Security Week is to raise awareness about the importance of saving and planning for retirement. Wyoming’s leaders are proponents of retirement security.
- Senator Mike Enzi, co-sponsor of the U.S. Senate Resolution for National Retirement Security Week
- Governor Matt Mead proclaimed it Retirement Security Week in Wyoming. View the proclamation.
- State legislators signing on as supporters:
- Representative Don Burkhart, HD 15
- Representative Debbie Bovee, HD 36
- Representative Dan Laursen, HD 25
- Representative John Freeman, HD 60
- Representative Mark Kinner, HD 29
- Senator Fred Baldwin, SD 14
- Representative Landon Brown, HD 09
- Senator Eli Bebout, SD 26
- Senator Michael Von Flatern, SD 24
- Senator Affie Ellis, SD 08
- Senator Liisa Anselmi-Dalton, SD 12
- Representative Mike Gierau, HD 16
- Representative Bob Nicholas, HD 08
- Representative Dan Kirkbride, HD 04
- Senator Fred Emerich, SD 05
- Senator Ogden Driskill, SD01
Representative Sue Wilson, HD 07
The Wyoming Retirement System is featuring Your Whole Story.
- watch two short, motivational videos
- go through our interactive field guide, which is our collection of retirement tips
- check out our savings journey map (pdf)
Plan to attend our Social Security Seminar at 4:15 p.m. on Wednesday, October 25 either in-person at the Qwest Building in Cheyenne or via livestream. RSVP to attend the Social Security Seminar in-person by emailing email@example.com or calling 307-777-3325. Prior to the event, starting at 2:00 p.m. WRS’ Retirement Educators will be available to assist you, as well as State Employees Group Insurance and Medicare.